Office of Evaluations
Petition for: Associate in Science
Student Information
Contact Information
  Please enter your SWC ID #. Your ID # is made up of 7 numbers.
  Please note that your name as listed officially in your college record will appear on your diploma or certificate. If your contact information has changed, you'll need to update it via WebAdvisor
/ /
Petition Information
Congratulations for getting to this point in your educational journey! Please select the type of degree or certificate you are requesting from the drop down menu below. You will need to apply separately for each major or certificate. All requirements must be completed by the end of the semester in which you are applying for, or you will need to re-submit the request the following semester.

Enter other colleges attended in the next field. All official transcripts from other colleges/universities must be sent directly to the SWC Admissions Office. All previous course work must be evaluated whether or not it is needed for the associate degree. NOTE: Hand-carried copies of transcripts will not be accepted.
Transfer Information
 Are you transferring to another College or a four year University?
Awaiting Form Completion...